Yeaaaah I've got plenty of stories coming around in March, and I'm going to spill few details about one of the latest events: JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL 2009!!!
| at 19:57
OMG. Tomorrow is Friday the 6th, it means...the first day of Java Jazz Festival 2009. Yaaaaayyyy! My plan for tomorrow is run as fast as I could after the bell rings, but..unfortunately there is going to be some kind of preparation for Sky Battle 2009. Sky Battle 2009 is an annual event held by the recurring Student's Council or you can say it is a huge event because the committee are not only recruited from Student's Council, but also almost the whole Year 11 and 10 students. Wow, now that's what we called a huge event. Btw, speaking about Sky Battle 2009, it is actually a sport competition such as basketball and soccer, but we also have photography, movie-making, dancing, and wall-climbing. The tagline for this year's Sky Battle is "Even Sky is Not The Limit" and the theme for this event is "Prehistoric". On the final day, few well-known bands are going to perform on the main stage. So, don't forget to attend this fascinating event!
| at 12:51
Friday: OK so after the bell rang, I outside the class and gathered with my friends to discuss our plans. We had arranged to go to Ratu Plaza to hunt for DVDs. Ratu Plaza was widely known for their availability of rare DVDs. They offered imported DVDs and Blue Ray DVDs, but the prices were higher than Rp 7.000,- (the average price of counterfeit DVDs. I know it's illegal and counterfeit, but the quality is worth the same as the original one). My friends brought a lot of money, while I only brought Rp 35.000,-, only adequate for 5 pieces of DVD. But later I found Rp 20.000,- hidden on my bag. It meant I could buy another 3 pieces of DVD (by adding only Rp 1.000,-).
10 Things I Hate About You (already watched it few times on TV, already watched the DVD, I lent it to Garini shortly after finished watching the DVD. One of my all-time favorite movies. Hey, FYI, I've heard that it would be re-made into a television version, out in 2009, starred Meaghan Jette Martin from Camp Rock and a teenage actress from Ned Declassified School Survival's Guide)
- Sleepless in Seattle (a popular Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks' flick. Haven't watched it yet)
- Hellphone (a French movie, haven't fully watched it yet, because I had a problem with the subtitle. Dang they spoke French! I could only understand Merci, Au Revoir, and Bonjour. Cringe!)
- The Chorus (also a French movie, haven't watched it yet, but I hope the subtitle is pretty clear, unlike Hellphone)
- The Boy in Stripped Pajamas (a touchy story about the friendship between a Jewish boy and the son of the Nazi general or something. Haven't watched it yet)
- Slumdog Millionaire (A-ha! Everyone's favorite. Haven't watched it yet, but my brother and my mother have)
- Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert (Just for fun guysss, I want to have a little freedom by singing and dancing Hannah's songs. Woohoooo! I found the imported version of the DVD, but it cost approximately Rp 20.000,-. Well, that was a nice price for a piece of DVD though)
- You've Got Mail (Another classic love-story from Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Haven't watched it yet)