Additional post

FYI last week I watched a rugby game for the first time in my whole life! Hahaha actually I watched it LIVE so ESPN games not included. There was a rugby try-out in my school against Sekolah Cita Buana (an international school) but I only watched for a short period in order to attend the extra lesson held by BTA (promotional stuff, hmmmhhh).  Btw I'm kinda boring at the moment so it will be better if I post some pictures from the previous events: 


1st photo: Family Gathering with my closest cousins: Kak Nisa and Ayas (blog available: visit her blog, link available on the 'Check Them Out!' section)

2nd and 3rd photos: At Anissa's house, after giving her an eventful surprise hehe Happy Sweet 17th Birthday mateee!



























Sorry about the scruffy layout, I don't have any idea how to arrange some pictures in the neat order and I don't know how to resize it. Any idea?

Btw recently I was infatuated with Aaron Johnson who plays Robbie the Sex God on Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging (Like I've mentioned before, he was such an eye-candy guy). His next projects are Kick-Ass alongside Nicholas Cage and Nowhere Boy as John Lennon, yep! the legendary John Lennon. His latest movie was The Greatest alongside Pierce Brosnan and Susan Sarandon, actually the movie has premiered in early 2009 at Sundance but I still haven't found the trailer yet. I opened imdb.com and looked through the released dates but I found nothing except the Sundance and European Film Market. And moreover, the movie has been released in early 2009 at those festivals. Hmm, I should look for the DVD instead. Recently, he was featured in the May edition of NYLON magazine: 

Btw I surfed the net during my holiday so far and I found out that Alex Pettyfer was an absolute player. He has dated Emma Roberts (this time, Emma cheated on him and he was rather miserable because he cited Emma as 'love of his life') and then he got cozy with Emma Watson, and few other girls that I've never heard about, try search his pictures on getty images or surf the web (a.k.a. googling) about his love life. Btw, I've heard that Chace Crawford is dating Lindsay Lohan or Ashley Greene from Twilight Which one is correct? Haha I'm so in the mood for Hollywood scoops. Ooops, E! News coming out today! I forgot to watch the early edition of E! News. G2G guyssss

PS: Now everyone keep singing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift, including my brother. I'm tired of that song and I've memorized every single word in that song and now my favorite songs by Taylor Swift are 'Forever and Always' (about Joe Jonas) and 'You Belong to Me' (Lucas Till a.k.a. Hannah Montana hottie starred in the video). FYI, I've heard that Paranoid is dedicated to Taylor Swift, in order to reply to Taylor Swift's Forever and Always. Haha what a gossip!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment